Wattpad: The Next Frontier

Before I go on with the rest of the entry, I have a few words to say about Wattpad:

1) Yes, it's too crowded with amateur writers.
2) Yes, it feels like you've stumbled onto fanfiction.net, except with 100% more homoerotic stories about One Direction.
3) No, I haven't really given up on being a Serious! Published! Author!; I know that this is the equivalent of making an indie movie with the hopes of getting picked up by a major studio, and the statistical odds for that are bordering on cautious optimism.

With that said, I've decided to beat the odds and wade straight into Wattpad with a vengeance, if only so I can finally say that I am going walk the walk.

Ladies and gentlemen: Save The Cake, on Wattpad.


Mind you, it's only the first chapter that's up so far; the next installment may not be due until sometime after mid-June, which is when some of the important critiques on Chapter 2 may come in from Critique Circle. But it's there for everyone to read, so if you want a taste (har har) of what I've written so far, you can go ahead and check it out.

While you're at it, be sure to check out the excerpts from my other Wattpad story, The Workshop of Your Life - also known as Cada Veces v.2.0, with a little less Celeste.

Happy reading!

Popular Posts