#LunaEast Volume 1: Coming Soon!
Check out this description of the Luna East project from Mina's blog:
Excited already? Wait until you check out the roster for Volume 1:What is Luna East, exactly?A fictional Metro Manila high school that we’ve created as the setting for new YA fiction. Luna East is a co-ed non-sectarian private school, somewhere in the metro, a bit upscale but with a growing percentage of scholarship students. The school likes to focus on its arts education, but they have sports teams (Go, Wolves!), beauty pageants, and other things that private schools in the metro have.
- Be Creative by Stella Torres
- Senpai's #1 Fan by Anne Plaza
- Love Lies A'Bleeding by Alyssa Ashley Lucas
- Picture Me Naked by D. R. Lee
- Something Real by Miles Tan
- Wouldn't Change A Thing by Jayen San Diego
- You Are the Apple of My Eye by Addie Lynn Co
- The Letter by M. Protacio-De Guzman
- Where Do We Go From Here by Jen C. Suguitan
- The Rumor About Me by Kristel S. Villar
- He Loves Me...Not? by Athena Claire Duenas
- Sitting in a Tree by Chrissie Peria
- Yours Is the First Face That I Saw by Ron Lim
- Fifty-Two Weeks by Mina V. Esguerra
This is a major deal for me because this will be the first time that my work will appear in print (don't worry, the print edition of Save the Cake will happen... soon), and it's also the first time that I've worked with my fellow #romanceclass authors on putting together an anthology. The best part of it all is that you can pre-order the paperback now, before it becomes available next month.
To pre-order your books, fill out the form HERE- and don't forget to add my name to the form so they'll know who sent you! (Philippine orders only, unless you have friends or relatives in the country who can receive the books for you. Payment information to follow.)