Yes. FINALLY.

After several years of plodding, and plotting, I finally have some great news to share with you:

The Great Big Jump will be headed for the big screen!



Yes, there is an ongoing movie development deal to turn this blog into a movie. The details have to be hush-hush for the moment, but for now this is what I have to share with all of you:

1) The project will be backed by a major Hollywood studio.

2) I will not only adapt the screenplay, but I have also been offered an advance that's so big and significant that I may abandon my PhD studies and move to LA full time.

3) The movie will be shot mostly in Quezon City, which might disrupt normal activity around UP Diliman but still take advantage of the lush beauty of the main campus.

4) Jeremy Renner has agreed - no, volunteered - to play himself.

And, the most important detail of all...


APRIL FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!



See more on Know Your Meme

Happy April 1st from The Great Big Jump!  

Popular Posts