Save the Cake: Now Featured on Buqo!

Check out my interview on the Buqo blog, where I talk about bakeries, mysteries, and my second book. Also a callback to Michael Fassbender, and this interesting tidbit:

I find my inspiration in other people’s stories, so I make it a point to talk to people every day—friends, family, sometimes the occasional stranger. I believe that you can learn a lot about a person from what he or she chooses to love, and you can get a lot of stories from people who talk about their passion. The more you put yourself out there, the more likely you are to find that one thing that will make your story “click” together. 
And if that doesn’t work for me: Jeremy Renner, David Gandy, and the Spanish football team. (Kidding! Sort of.)  

Don't forget that Save the Cake is still Buqo's Pick of the Week, so pick up a copy now! Or, if you would like to win your own free copy from Buqo, join the Rafflecopter giveaway on this blog - but hurry, because the giveaway ends soon!

Popular Posts