No More Drama

Hi guys!

Never thought I'd go back to blogging, eh? Well, the dramatic parts of this semester are over (even though I feel that this term has broken me more than any other term) and now I can go back to posting as much as possible on this blog.

First up, the good news: Visprint Publishing has picked up Save the Cake for publication in 2015! Not only will the book have a brand new print edition (complete with new cover), but it will be available at bookstores all over the Philippines! More information will be forthcoming on this one, so stay tuned.

My next entry is a review of a cute book that I just finished reading last night. I figured out that it was going to be my treat after enduring what I just went through, and this book delivered. Again, I'll have more once I write my entry, so I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

Hope to keep in touch more often with you for the next year!

Popular Posts