Save the Cake: The Print Edition!




Cover illustration by Jamie Bauza. Email her at wave@jamiebauza.com or check out her portfolio here

Has it really been two years?

Two years since I first took Eloisa out of a dead manuscript and built a better story around her. Two years since I first pressed the "publish" button on Amazon and Smashwords. Two years of fielding questions on when "the book book" will be coming out.

And now, it's almost here.

Me? I feel so blessed. So happy to be surrounded by so many supportive people on the journey. So excited to see the cover and feel the book in my hands. This book and I have both gone through so much to get to this point, and I can't wait to share my excitement with you.

Save the Cake will be available for the first time in print at the Manila International Book Fair from September 16 to 20 at the SMX Convention Center at the Mall of Asia complex. The book is part of the #romanceclass series along with Agay Llanera's Vintage Love and Chris Mariano's Cover (Story) Girl, and will be sold for P190. After MIBF, the book will be available in bookstores within the next few weeks.

If you want to get your copy signed, I will be at the Visprint x Komiket booth on Thursday, September 17 from 3 to 5 pm. Come by and say hi--I'd love to hear from you!

See you at the book fair!

Popular Posts