September is Coming.

Or will it come soon enough? Because that's how long we'll have to wait until Save the Cake finally sees the light of day, publication-wise.

Right now the plans continue to be hush-hush, but judging by how things are going it will be a venture into independent publishing - a "strike while the iron is hot" proposition, if you will. The cover is almost done, the editing is almost done, and there's a book-marketing strategy that I'm working on in the process as well.

I'll be honest, I'm a little on-edge about this because I still don't know if I'm doing it right. For now, I'm just glad to have the support of friends and family who have been with me through almost every step of the way, and I'm thankful that I'm able to share all of this with you, dear readers, without whom there would be no journey whatsoever.

Until then, watch this space for more details, and don't forget to stop by the official Save the Cake page on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SaveTheCakeBook). Andiamo!

Popular Posts