Sorry

Photo from stock.xchg
Today I did something that I have never done in the last few years that I have been blogging, and especially not for this blog.

For the first time in this blog's history, I deleted a published post.

I am not proud of myself for doing this. Not that I was proud of that entry to begin with, but I realized that there are people who read this blog who don't need to know that much about my life. Especially when the information could be harmful, even to myself.

I am nothing if not honest, but there are risks to my own honesty.

But what can I do? The information's already out. I can't take back what I said. All I'm doing now is just damage control, so it won't do any more harm than it already has.

Words cannot express how sorry I am for everything - for posting what I had posted, and for taking it all back. I promise you, with all my heart and soul, that this will never happen again.


Popular Posts