Today's Dispatch: Hello, I'm Stella, and I'm a Pinterest Addict.

I am somewhat ashamed of the fact that I put this together on Pinterest, at a moment when I should be studying for my exams.



(I am even more ashamed that the pinboard contains a picture of Channing Tatum with his shirt off, and another of you-know-who threatening to rip his apart... but that's another story.)

I am not ashamed, however, of the fact that I now have a a revised pinboard for Nominated in place. Picture it, folks: Rachel McAdams as the beaten-down Claire (Kat Dennings would not be a bad sub, but she might be a little too young for the role), who now has to contend with the smokin' hot and excruciatingly talented Mike, played by... Fassbender? Norton? Brad Pitt? (I've already eliminated Gosling for being too obvious and Pretend Boyfriend #1 for being too intense. Not to mention that I think James McAvoy would be a better fit for the lawyer in Mabel Wilder. Oh well.)

In any case, though:

Source: google.com via Stella on Pinterest


Rachel McAdams looks washed out in the photo I pinned (see above), especially with the mauve lipstick she's wearing in the picture. Which is a pity, because I've watched the wretched American remake of State of Play one too many times, and she looked anything but pale with the brown hair she wore in the movie. She used to be so radiant, so... happening... but now? Oh dear.

Come back, Rachel. Please don't stay too obscure for too long.

Popular Posts